The O.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The O.A.C

The Ogame Alliance Capella

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new guy reporting and proposing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benefactor

new guy reporting and proposing Empty
PostSubject: new guy reporting and proposing   new guy reporting and proposing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:22 pm

was reading through the rules of such because i would really like to be part of an organization and as i have said in a previous post, i have not been playing all that long. Also as far as i know i am not even a permanent member yet however, the rules state to report after being attacked. dont know if I am supposed to report it on the forum or just to another member which right now i only have contact with malin9. At any rate i have just recently broke the barrier to which 300 plus members can attack me the illusionist coor. 2.455 who is big and in top ten alliance has attacked although too big to touch can live with him. a Second whom i cannot remember the name for i am at a diff pc and dont have my notes. And a third who is relentless.. three days ago he attacked me five times twice yesterday and twice today. name is starlight and coor. 2.458 and is not in an alliance.. Although i may not be accepted permanently into this alliance and this might play a great role in your decision I am asking the alliance to consider attacking starlight to get him off my back. I am not keeping stockpiles of res if he has got a total of 200k over his nine trips that would be max. I asked him politely and he said push off. If it is not in the best interest of the alliance then i will just have to deal with it.

Thanks for your consideration

Benefactor
Back to top Go down

new guy reporting and proposing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The O.A.C :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: