The O.A.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The O.A.C

The Ogame Alliance Capella

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies Empty
PostSubject: Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies   Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 am

Postby Michlo » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 am
Well the thorn in my side has not gone away, unfortunately. He seems to have given up on his extortion notes but here is the latest from him:

"awwww bless u got an alliance congratulations Very Happy

i ll pop over to ur planet for a cuppa in a hour do u mind if i bring my new toy (battlecrusier).

all the best ur nemesis malin."

Postby Michlo » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 am
The response to my probes:

ooooooooo im worried now haha send in ur big guns i want a moon anywayz Razz

ill even leave 300 lightfighters there for fodder , oh and i will be sendinf a fleet to all ur planets in about 3 mins Very Happy

bye xx

Curb your dog Malin09 , it would be a shame to upset a top 10 alliance, by a silly ego who just got BC's
Thanks
Koneig
Rear Admiral
The Gathering Alliance
Back to top Go down
Darmetheon

PostSubject: Re: Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies   Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 am

Malin09 is the same person who has been requesting my Alliance to join with OAC but is currently attacking one of our members. Is it a Policy of OAC to attack those who do not join your alliance right away? It is not easy convincing my Alliance members to disband to join your Alliance, and these attacks are making it even harder.
Back to top Go down
Koneig

PostSubject: Re: Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies   Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Looks like no one replies to these forums ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies   Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request from The Gathering Alliance to stop one of your bullies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The O.A.C :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: